Thursday, August 15, 2013

Duck, Duck, Goose

-OR-
Things to Do When All Your Siblings Go Back to School
 
 
I have to admit, I was kind of impressed with the soon-to-be-preschooler's creativity this morning.  So much so, that I actually got out the camera.  Probably one of those moments that would only impress a totally biased mother (um, ME!), but I had to marvel at both his ability to set it all up... AND stay self-entertained!
 
Duck...

duck...
 
duck...
 
GOOSE!
 
Note how he holds the stuffed animal behind him so that it can actually "chase" him around the house.
 
 
P.S. I realize that your first thought may not be, "How cute and clever!", but rather, "Um... that is a grotesque amount of webkinz for one family."  Please know that I agree with both sentiments.



1 comment:

Sarah d' said...

That is so darn cute I can hardly see straight!!! However. . . I don't see any ducks OR geese in the beastly circle. . . would that be overly confusing?