- Having NINE kinds of cold cereal and THREE kinds of oatmeal constitutes "nothing to eat" to kids ages 9, 8 & 5?
- Having no less than a dozen clean shirts folded in a drawer means "there are no shirts to wear" (followed by a bit o' whining) to an eight year old?
- It can be more important to a nine-year-old girl to have buns put in her hair before school than to have her lunch made?
- It could take a kindergartner FIVE (agonizing?) minutes to choose which shorts to wear? (Clearly, I need to implement something like THIS for all the kiddos... well, maybe minus the baby. He still wears whatever.)
- A 5-year-old will yell for help with toothpaste right in the middle of doing the 9-year-old's hair buns? And (the kicker), not do it himself even though he CAN?!?
- A mere 45 minutes into the day, a mom will "lose it" over such trivial things?
- A 5-year-old boy will want to fix mom's mood, and stare earnestly up her face and solemnly say, "Mom... I love you"
*sigh* That really did fix just about everything. Except that I still don't know what we're going to eat for breakfast tomorrow morning....